Quick start templates
We've created a collection of easy-to-use workflow templates that showcase various features of Trigger.dev, making it easier for you to get started:
- A blank starter ready to run your own workflow.
- A Hello World with a simple custom event trigger.
- Run a scheduled healthcheck on a website every 5 minutes (Slack).
- Post to Slack when a GitHub repo is starred (Slack, GitHub).
- Post to Slack when a GitHub issue is created or modified (Slack, GitHub).
- Send a welcome drip campaign to new users using Resend (Slack, Resend).
More integrations: Airtable & SendGrid
We've been working hard to improve our integrations system that makes it easier to build them. We've also added two new beta integrations: Airtable and SendGrid. With Notion and Typeform coming soon.
Furthermore, we've made significant improvements to our docs to provide you with a better understanding of how our system works. We've added new guides on using integrations, how environments and API keys work, and more.
We've added the new runOnce and runOnceLocalOnly functions to support running custom idempotent actions.
We've also updated the @Trigger.dev/slack integration to include the ability to show and respond to Slack Modals, and add reactions.
We've improved the Workflow Overview experience and made mock test data available for all trigger types to make initial testing easier.